Welcome to Department Of Cosmetic Technology
About the College.
- Estd. in 1932.
- The oldest college in Central India for women
- Multidisciplinary courses with student strength of 5,500 and total faculty of approx. 300
- Excellent infrastructure (Library, Hostel, Laboratories etc.).
Accreditations and Affiliation.
- NAAC Re-Accredited 'A' Grade
- Affiliated to Nagpur University, Nagpur
- Included U/s. 2(f) of U.G.C. Act 1956.
About the Department.
- First in the country to start Bachelor and Masters degree course in Cosmetic Technology
- Started the degree course in Cosmetic Technology in 1979 (under the faculty of Home Science)
- Started the postgraduate course in Cosmetic Technology in 1997
- Recognised as Centre for Higher Studies and Doctoral Research in 2004 by Nagpur University
- Excellent core faculty with 4 doctorates in Pharmacy, 1 post-graduate in Pharmacy, 1 doctorate in Science., 2 doctorates in Cosmetic Technology.
- Excellent industry-institute interaction: visits of technical experts from industry, institution of awards by various corporate bodies.